How have your “moments” been since we last connected?
- Did you immerse yourself in some I CHOOSE ME moments?
- Did you blow some bubbles?
- Did you allow your Soul to guide you to where you truly want to journey to next?
“In every moment you have a choice, the question is what path will you choose?”
Over the summer I chose to reframe how I define “work” and the result was that my Soul guided me to rewrite one of my limited beliefs into a limitless one - I don’t “work” - I am instead being of “service” to this magnificent world and its inhabitants.
Interestingly, since I let go of all the busyness and abundance that the spring and summer months bestowed upon me and immersed myself in the “moment”, my Soul is now guiding me to explore even more pathways and I feel myself stepping into a new season in my life.
Talking of new seasons, this week the Autumn Equinox has arrived which officially marks the beginning of Fall in the Northern Hemisphere.
The word “equinox” comes from the Latin words “aequi” which means “equal”, and “nox” which means “night” and as such this Autumn Equinox means that the day and night are of equal length and balance.
This new season is a beautiful opportunity to examine balance in our own lives.
And so my beautiful you, as we step into a new season I invite you to reflect upon how balanced you feel.
Dig out your journal (or treat yourself to a new one), cosy up in your favourite spot with a cuppa in hand, play some soothing music and feel in to the following questions:
- How have you flourished in the last year?
- What have you accomplished?
- What seeds did you plant that bore the most fruit?
- What have you harvested this year that has brought joy and abundance into your life?
- What are you proud of?
- What do you feel grateful for?
- In what areas of your life do you feel really well balanced?
- In what areas of your life do you feel out of balance?
- Are you aware why any imbalances have occurred?
- What seeds did you plant that didn’t quite grow as expected?
- Where do you need to do some weeding or pruning to get back into alignment?
As we move deeper into Autumn my wonderful friend, we will be jumping into a big pile of fallen leaves and the energy of “letting go” …can’t wait to see what we discover there!!
Until then be gentle with yourself and as Robert Louis Stevenson once said…
“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant”.
Sending you love and golden autumnal light