I CHOOSE ME
A transformational workshop That will assist you in living a limitless life
DATE AND TIME
Sunday 4th March 2018 - 9.30 to 5pm
CHOOSE YOU YOGA STUDIO AND WELLNESS HUB
Carmondean House, Carmondean Centre South
LIVINGSTON, EH54 8PT
£85 or qualify for an early bird discount of £20 if booking made before 31/01/2018.
Refreshments and a light lunch are included in the ticket price.
Booking can be made via Eventbrite HERE:
N.B. If you have already booked on to this workshop previously, payment can be made via PayPal at https://paypal.me/Afterwards
OR email Maureen for other payment options.
If you have any queries surrounding booking or payment please contact Maureen at email@example.com
- Wondering why your New Year Resolutions haven’t worked?
- Tired of putting things you want to do off because you don’t have the energy or inclination?
- Fed up binging in front of the TV or losing hours scrolling through social media?
- Longing to experience a limitless life where you are always at the top of your to do list?
- If the above resonates within your being then this workshop is just for YOU!
Our day together is about uncovering the limited beliefs which are holding you back from living a limitless life.
On the day we will explore:
- The importance of CHOICE in our lives
- That choosing to take care of ourselves first is not a selfish act but an act of survival
- How limited beliefs and actions are formed through conditioning
- The topic of codependency and how it can lead to perfectionism, addiction, procrastination, numbing and avoidance.
- Mindfulness as a powerful tool to make more empowered choices
Throughout the day we will discover that by retelling the story of our lives through our heart centres instead of through our conditioned minds we can begin to heal the wounds that have held us back from living a life of contentment and ease.
Life is short and the CHOICES we make every day are crucial to living the life we have always longed for.
It is your time now. It is time to make a commitment to YOU. It is time to step in to an I CHOOSE ME way of life and by doing this you will not only transform yourself but also the lives of others.
To ensure a safe holding space for you to learn and grow, the maximum participants in this workshop will be 12.
The workshop is facilitated by Maureen McLay of Afterwards Alternative Therapies. Maureen is a trained psychotherapist, Spiritual counsellor and Reiki Practitioner. She has worked with public, private and charitable sectors and individuals teaching tools on how to protect and enhance energy levels and overall well-being. Maureen works from a holistic perspective and is passionate about using alternative therapies in healing the mind, body and soul, ensuring that the energy of each system is balanced and working in partnership with the others.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
A: Mostly suitable for over 18's, no ID required.
Q: What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
A: The main rail link between Edinburgh and Glasgow is a 5 minute walk from the venue and is situated near to various bus routes. There is parking on site and the venue has disabled access.
Q: What can I bring into the event?
A: An open mind, willingness to share, a pen and notebook.