How’s your Autumn going?
Did you choose you since we last connected and take some time out to reflect upon how balanced you feel as we enter in to this magical Autumn season?
If not, I’ve posted below my own musings on how balanced I feel so far in 2019 which might support you with your own reflections:
- I have flourished in that I now truly feel I am worthy, enough, safe and secure.
- I have accomplished financial security mainly because I feel all of the above!
- The seeds I planted last year that bore the most fruit were the introduction of strong personal boundaries, my Daily Sadhana Practice (aka My Bookends).
- Because of the seeds I planted above, I harvested the fruits of a blooming heart-centred business which brought joy and abundance to not just my own life but to the lives of many other people.
- I am proud of how I have continued to CHOOSE ME.
- I feel grateful for the continued good health of my husband after his dances in recent years with a brain tumour.
- I feel really well balanced in my CHOICES.
- I feel out of balance in my physical body.
- I am aware that the imbalance I feel in my physical body has occurred because it is starting to give me signs that it is not happy. It has asked for its needs to be met by telling me it’s not at ease. An example of this is the plantar fasciitis (dis-ease) I have been suffering from this year. My body needs more grounding and some TLC!!
- The seeds that I planted last year that didn’t quite grow as I expected all relate to my own body.
- Given the reflections above I need to do more weeding and pruning in relation to my physical health to bring my mind, body and Soul back into alignment in 2020.
The above reflections have made me feel good!
I am pretty well balanced overall as I near the end of 2019 but my friend - believe me - it wasn’t always this way.
Just like the leaves falling from their branches in Autumn, we come to witness the balance between life and death in Mother Nature.
Everything is literally dying all around us and it can feel dark and yucky - but this passing is necessary for new life to grow in the spring. This is true for our own selves as well.
In order for us to live the most beautiful life we came here to experience, we need to let go of our dead leaves, our old beliefs, patterns and habits that no longer serve us.
And so, my dearest, darling you I invite you for the remainder of October to feel in to the energy of letting go:
- What are you ready to let go of?
- What leaves do you need to shed in order for new life to grow?
- What weeding/de-cluttering still needs to happen in your life?
In November we will take the wisdom we gained from our beautiful Autumn reflections along with the internal ground we cleared through the process of letting go and begin to take the necessary steps to NOURISH and NURTURE our Soul Soil.
By doing this and allowing ourselves to go in to hibernation throughout the cold and darkness of Winter, we will ensure that we have fertile ground available to plant brand new seeds which will create beautiful new beginnings for us in 2020.
As the saying goes … “Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go” … Unknown.
My whole life changed for the better when I finally surrendered and chose to let go of energies that no longer served me and I know you can experience this too.
Speak soon, big hugs till then